I got tired of sorting all of the components for all of the modules so I decided to start building and testing the power supply. I seem to have been successful as all the voltages were correct. I decided to use an old power connector for a IDE harddrive to be able to disconnect the...
So there’s quite a lot of components to sort! I am figuring out that I am missing some parts also. I think it was a good idea to go through this before starting the build as it would have been quite frustrating finding out this while soldering.
As I now have the case I thought it was time to get started with the boring stuff; Sorting all the components for each module. Quite time consuming (and probably not very ESD safe) but I think it will make things easier later on. Enjoy the video! ;-D
For the last couple of months I have been buying components to build the Yocto Roland TR-808 clone. The last thing that has been missing, as far as I know, was the acrylic enclosure.