While soldering the Mid Tom section today I noticed that I had messed up in last month when soldering the Low Tom. For some reason I mounted the switch on the wrong side of the board. It is very obvious when you see it but I cannot tell why I didn’t see it at the time. I’ll rework this in a separate post.
No issues with the Mid Tom from what I can see right now. Had to switch some caps as the once I had received from Mauser were a bit to big phyically and I got some clearance issues once again. Used other ones with the same value from a different supplier (read: some chinese shop on eBay, let’s hope they’re good :-D)