Finally I got the missing components for the snare drum of the Yocto. I had previously received some caps which had incorrect values, not sure if it was my mistake or if it was an error when packing the order. Doesn’t really matter! Now I have a nice assortment of hundreds of caps which should last me a while.
No major issues here (that I have noticed yet at least). I managed to fill some via holes with solder in multiple locations so I had to clean up using the solder sucker. There was also a bit of clearance issues when mounting one if the IC holders so I had to bend the legs slightly. I also noticed afterwards that I was a bit sloppy with the video as I managed to place one of the lights in front of one of the cameras and it seem to have focused on that in the foreground. Sorry about that.